As much as half of the energy used in your home comes from your heating and cooling system. In an effort to help you make your home more energy-efficient and make purchasing a new system easier – please consider the benefits of these additional incentives.
$500 Tax Credits Available Through 2012 – American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 provides a tax credit to help offset the costs of making energy efficiency improvements to your home. Some key details of the program are as follows:
• The tax credits apply to a variety of products (including installation costs) such as windows, doors, heating and cooling equipment and more.
• Federal tax credit up to $500.
• If a qualifying purchase is not large enough to qualify for the maximum credit of $1,500, the remaining available tax credit can be claimed for additional qualifying purchases.
Carrier Spring 2010 Cool Choices
Up to $1,500 Rebate
Two times in a year Carrier is offering consumers an incentive to purchase and install a new heating and cooling system in their home—the better the system, the bigger the rebate.1 On qualifying products, consumers can receive up to a $1,500 rebate on a Carrier system when purchase includes an Infinity Air Purifier. Additional rebates may also be available on Carrier generators and other heating and cooling accessories. Plus, special financing is also available. See a participating Cool Choices dealer for product specific details.
Variable Speed Blower Motor –
Download PG&E Rebate Catalog Here-
Incoming search terms:
- pg&e appliance rebates
- PG&E Rebate Catalog
- pg&e appliance purchase
- pg&e rebates for heat and air conditioners
- pg& e help for heat & air
- gosalair com
- pg&e rebates hvac
- pg&e rebate for 95% efficient residential furnaces
- Pg&e rebates or credits on new heating units
- pg&e a/c rebates